bOcaNnyeRR..

huhh..boredom!!!!
day by day.. week by week.. month by month.. oopss lom smpai sbulan lg duk kt msia.. but im speechless about wat im doin rite now.. look like wasting my time.. doing nothing the whole days of 2 weeks ago.. stkt tulis entry blog j n kuar jln2 yg x sberapa.. full of sadness, regretful, meaningless, useless life ak kt cni stkt ni.. feel like want to go back to Mesir jerr.. org len briya2 nk blik.. aku yang dah balik ni tp x appreciate lak.. huh..i cant stand anymore klu berterusan camni onwards..

my life's too bored so far.. cant do nothing even I have planned a lot before i returned to msia.. to make sure i hv sumtin to do wip my fwens.. but now its all ruined.. not too much frens left coz most of them need to further their studies.. mybe its my mistake.. return to msia during dis summer time.. but i dnt have much choices.. honestly no choice at all.. dis is da only chance i have.. its holiday time there.. huh.. shall I compared my life here rite now as a 'housewife'.. stay at home all the day.. da only different is im not doing cleaning, washing, cooking or such other things.. sigh.. i desperately need sumbody to cheer me up.. so lonely maa.. dis loneliness is killin me soon.. but it doesn’t mean I really need my life partner k.. lmbt lg laa nk walimah.. uishh.. hurm nothing to be excited about returning to msia so far.. but it doesn’t mean that im not appreciate spending precious moment wip my family till now.. thanx to God for giving me a chance to see them again after about a year.. 7 bulan jer benor.. alhamdulillah

rite now i have a new job.. not really a job act.. hurm my fwens at UIA want to organise a prog involving them and some overseas students including me.. juz an ordinary motivational prog at my old school.. motivational prog?? quite boring rite.. uhh nevermind.. at least i have some work to do instead of sleeping the whole morning everyday.. but handling such a big prog is not as easy as I thought.. dis is my 1st time.. accurately my 1st time of becoming apart of organiser.. before this im just a participator.. erm btw need to tell that im not a manager of dis prog k.. jgn memandai2 nk vote aku mase pjumpaan etg.. kaki di mulut kam.. huh.. aku ni juz want to give a hand.. put a very2 little comitment.. to make sure dis quite major event can be well organised.. if not, embarrassed r jwbnyer coz before dis our seniors did perfectly such prog for us.. now its our turn to prove it to our juniors that we can do better than them hopefully.. about 3 more weeks to go but paperwork isnt finished yet.. cmne tu??.. sempat x ni.. keep praying je laa~

cant wait anymore to see my fwens all over da msia.. lg 3 mggu leh jmpe dak uia.. dak2 u lain bila la agaknyer.. juz wondering~sigh~
blank.. wslm.. adios~

0 pandai kritik:

spill out!

mid year dtg dgn lenggang lenggoknye..
mid year dtg dgn lenggang lenggoknye...

Lutfi, Terengganu 27 July 1989 Ain Shams University, Cairo,